* Do a standard google search for your image in Image search.
* Click on the Search Tools button. This displays more option buttons.
* Click on “Usage Rights” to view drop down menu options
* Click on either of the “Labeled for noncommercial use” options. This filters out copyright protected images.
* When you find an image, click on it then click on Visit Page to access the website where the image originates. This can give you more download options and also verify that it is free to use.
Copy and paste the URL where your image was found. You cannot take credit for an
image or photo you did not create!
Best of all...use your own photos!